CNS Racing E39 M5 10.5 CARBON Clutch Kit and DualMass Flywheel
After years of Research and Development to correct the poorly engineered and undersized OEM BMW E39 M5 clutch, we are proud to present the best clutch package offered on the market today. Here are some of the advantages to the CNS Racing E39 M5 Power Clutch Kit.
- The CNS Racing BMW E39 M5 Power clutch kit offers the best of both worlds - An oversized 10.5 inch complete Power clutch kit including a Dualmass flywheel design. Unlike the competitor clutches which include a lightweight and noisy (gearlash) flywheel, the CNS Racing kit includes a lightened dualmass flywheel which offers ZERO gearlash/rollover noise just like the OEM setup.
- The clutch component diameter has been increased in size from 9.45 inches (240mm) to 10.5 inches (267mm). This provides greater surface area for much greater clutch durability and heat dissipation.
- CNS Racing only offers a full face carbon semi-metallic clutch disk which has proven longevity and OEM streetability. This in turn eliminates the chance of premature failure due to clutch disk glazing which occurs in OEM and competitor kits that have an Organic disk lining.
- Identical if not better OEM pedal feel.
- Completely plug and play just like the OEM kit. A clutch stop is also included in the kit to adjust the pedal engagement point.
- The OEM SAC mechanism has been eliminated for clutch reliability.
- 900+ rear wheel torque capacity. Great streetability and Racing use. Perfect for Supercharged M5 applications as well.
- The Dualmass flywheel is lightened by 11 lbs and German quality.
- It is a complete kit including the streetable high clamp pressure plate, full face carbon semi-metallic disc, OEM release bearing, clutch stop, and lightened dualmass flywheel.
Why incur the cost of reinstalling poorly designed OEM and competitor clutches plus the expensive labor for installation. Save thousands of dollars with the CNS Racing E39 BMW M5 Power clutch kit by installing a clutch once! No more babying a high performance car in fear of burning the clutch. Drive your M5 the way it was meant to be driven!!