CNS Racing FERRARI 360 Remanufactured Clutch 1999-2005
***This product is compatible with the 6-speed manual and F1 transmissions.
After years of Research and Development to engineer a stronger street friendly and race track ready FERRARI 360 clutch, we are proud to present the best clutch package offered on the market today. Here are some of the advantages to the CNS Racing FERRARI 360Power Clutch Kit.
- The CNS Racing Power clutch kit uses a modified higher clamp pressure-plate and includes the OEM Factory Flywheel. These kits are "amazing" per our customers that are currently using them. We have had great success with these and they are very streetable and hold big power.
- CNS Racing only offers a full face carbon semi-metallic clutch disk which has proven longevity and OEM streetability. This in turn eliminates the chance of premature failure due to clutch disk glazing which occurs in OEM and competitor kits that have an Organic disk lining. This will save you money and provide superior longevity that the OEM and competitors simply cannot provide.
- Identical if not better OEM pedal feel.
- Completely plug and play just like the OEM kit.
- 1000+ rear wheel torque capacity. Great streetability and Racing use.
- It is a complete remanufactured kit including the streetable high clamp pressure plate, full face carbon semi-metallic disc, and OEM Factory Flywheel.
Why incur the cost of reinstalling poorly designed OEM and competitor clutches plus the expensive labor for installation. Save thousands of dollars with the CNS Racing FERRARI 360 Power clutch kit by installing a clutch once! No more babying a high performance car in fear of burning the clutch. Drive your FERRARI 360 the way it was meant to be driven.