***This product is compatible with the 6-speed manual AND E-Gear transmission. ***
The CNS Racing LAMBORGHINI Murcielago STAGE 2 KEVLAR clutch kit (2002-2011) includes all NEW OEM Lamborghini clutch parts and a flywheel matched with our high performance disk and increased pressure plate clamping force. This will provide outstanding clutch life and high performance driving!(Please specify your Murcielago model, year and transmission type on the checkout notes section and there is no need to return your old clutch as a core)
After years of Research and Development to engineer a stronger street friendly and race track ready LAMBORGHINI Murcielago clutch, we are proud to present the best clutch package offered on the market today. Here are some of the advantages to the CNS Racing LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Power Clutch Kit.
- The CNS Racing clutch kit uses the stock Lamborghini modified pressure-plate and is intended for use with the OEM Factory Flywheel which is included. These kits are "amazing" per our customers that are currently using them. We have had great success with these and they are very streetable and hold big power.
- CNS Racing offers a full Kevlar clutch disk which has proven longevity and OEM streetability. This in turn eliminates the chance of premature failure due to clutch disk glazing which occurs in OEM and competitor kits that have an Organic disk lining.
- Identical if not better OEM pedal feel.
- Completely plug and play just like the OEM kit.
- 1200 ALL wheel HP capacity. Great streetability and Racing use.
- It is a complete kit including the streetable high clamp pressure plate, full face Kevlar disc, and OEM Factory Flywheel.
Why incur the cost of reinstalling poorly designed OEM and competitor clutches plus the expensive labor for installation. Save thousands of dollars with the CNS Racing LAMBORGHINI Murcielago KEVLAR clutch kit by installing a clutch once! No more babying a high performance car in fear of burning the clutch. Drive your LAMBORGHINI Murcielago the way it was meant to be driven.