CNS Racing GALLARDO Stage 2 Power Cold Air Intake (2004-2008)
*** THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE GALLARDO COUPE. FOR SPYDER MODELS PLEASE REFER TO THE STAGE 2 SPYDER INTAKE LISTED IN THE PRODUCT SECTION. We are pleased to release the Stage 2 Gallardo Power Aluminum intake system. ***
CNS Racing has released the world's first true Lamborghini Gallardo Cold Air Intake System (2003-2008). This complete kit includes all parts required for an easy plug and play installation. It is matched with polished 3.5" Aluminum piping and high flow air box with cone intake filters resulting in 20+ HP.
The CNS Racing Lamborghini Gallardo Stage 2 Power cold air intake system contains two insulated polished aluminum air boxes taking in cold air from the two external air ducts. This delivers cooler air inlet temperatures by up to 35F!. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation.
The CNS Racing cold air induction system features high standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we offer a lifetime limited warranty on them. It also includes a high flow air filter which also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Here are the benefits of the CNS Racing Lamborghini Gallardo Cold Air Intake System.
- Weight savings of 25 lbs!
- DYNO proven HP increase of 20+HP
- Lower intake temps by 35F+
- Included exhaust heat wrap shielding to reduce engine bay temperatures.
- Included Gold heat shield wraping installed under all aluminum intake piping.
- Fully tested and safe in heavy raining conditions.
- Easy plug and play installation with included instructions.
- Intake includes a connector for crankcase ventilation.
- Intake air tubes are engineered with polished aluminum piping.
- Includes two high flow air filters and air boxes.
- Slight increase in throaty/aggressive intake sound.
- Cones are take in cold air from the RAM air intake ducts on the side panels for maximum cold air intake temps.
- The OEM air pump is removed for weight savings.(No CEL Check engine lights) The air pump can be reinstalled during a smog test or you can leave the air pump connected.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts!