After years of Research and Development to correct the poorly engineered and undersized OEM clutch, we are proud to present the best racing clutch package offered on the market today. Here are some of the advantages to the CNS Racing RACE BMW E39 M5 TWIN DISK Clutch kit.
- The CNS Racing BMW E39 M5 RACE TWIN DISK Power Clutch kit is mainly for track use in cars with extreme horsepower and torque. The kit offers near-stock drivability, tremendous life expectancy, a no shimming/setup bolt-in installation and maintenance free operation. With all billet construction, these units are smooth and quiet. The units are rebuild-able or the end user and replacement components or rebuild services are always available. The clutch kit is constructed with aircraft grade aluminum and high carbon billet steel milled to an industry leading .001 inch for perfect balance and actuation. Friction is provided by dampened, full-faced carbon graphite discs. Organic, fiber and full metallic options are available. Flywheel and track-spec hardware are included in each kit. Types of driving: street, drag, drift, road racing, time attack, pulling and rallye.
- The clutch kit is only offered in a full face carbon semi-metallic clutch disk which has proven longevity and OEM streetability. This in turn eliminates the chance of premature failure due to clutch disk glazing which occurs in OEM and competitor kits that have an Organic disk lining.
- Identical if not better OEM pedal feel.
- Completely plug and play just like the OEM kit.
- The OEM SAC mechanism has been eliminated for clutch reliability.
- 1300+ ft lbs tq rear wheel torque capacity. Perfect for Turbo or Supercharged applications as well.
- It is a complete kit including the streetable high clamp pressure plate, full face carbon semi-metallic discs and a release bearing.
Why incur the cost of reinstalling poorly designed OEM and competitor clutches plus the expensive labor for installation. Save thousands of dollars with the CNS Racing BMW E39 M5 RACE TWIN DISK Clutch kit by installing a clutch once! No more babying a high performance car in fear of burning the clutch. Drive your car the way it was meant to be driven!!